Manual Pizza Stone
Make your own delicious fresh Pizza!
This pizza stone is a handmade unglazed ceramic stone and comes from Bangladesh.
This pizza stone is a great addition for your kitchen.
The clay used to make this pizza stone gives off an even heat when it is warm.the heated stone also removes moisture from the dough so that it gives a crispy crust to your perfect pizza.
Before the first use, it is necessary that the stone is smeared with oil and that it is well absorbed by the stone so that the dough does not stick the next time it is used.
When you remove the hot stone from the oven, it is important that you let the stone cool down in a heat-resistant place.
Never allow the hot stone to come into contact with cold water: this may cause the stone to break!
To Use the stone:
Place the stone in a cold oven and heat it before you use it so that the stone can absorb the heat evenly.
As soon as the stone has the required temperature, carefully remove it from the oven.
If you place the cold pizza stone in a preheated oven, the possibility that it will break is very high.
Cleaning the stone:
Carefully scrape the pizza remainings from the stone and, when it has cooled down completely, wash it completely in warm water. D o not use soap. In case of stubborn stains, you can possibly use soda.
- Place the stone in a cold oven.
- Heat the oven to 230 degrees.
- Remove the stone from the oven and place it on a heat-resistant surface.
- Sprinkle some cornmeal over the stone so that the dough does not stick.
- You can now place the pre-made pizza carefully on the stone.
- The edges of the pizza can be smeared with oil for a crispy crust.
- Bake the pizza at 230 garden until the cheese begins to melt.